A new list of rich and popular people in Ghana who reportedly have their funds locked up with embattled gold dealership firm has leaked, Menzgold Ghana Limited.
There was an earlier report of a list of some investors who happened to be celebrities with huge investments with Menzgold.
Among the first list that was posted on the Instagram page of Kwame A-Plus included actresses Yvonne Nelson and Tracey Boakye.
A new list has however been sighted which includes the names of some of the top names in Ghana’s entertainment and sports industries. Leading in terms of investment for the new list is the captains of the senior national team, Asamoah ‘Baby Jet’ Gyan.
Jackie Appiah, Sarkodie and Tracy, Kumi Guitar and popular radio personality, Abeiku Sanatana, are reported to also have their investments allegedly locked up with Nana Appiah Mensah’s Menzgold.
1. Asamoah Gyan (Captain of Ghana Blackstars) – GH¢1.5 million
2. Captain Smart (Adom FM, Presenter) – GH¢300,000
3.Emelia Brobbey (Kumawood actress) – GH¢70,000
4. Abeiku Santana (Despite Group journalist) – GH¢100,000
5. Sarkodie (Musician) – GH¢500,000
6. Tracy Awurama ‘Sarkcess’ (Wife of Sarkodie)– GH¢200,000
7. Shatta Wale (Musician) – $700,000
Click on the link below to check out 20 Ghanaian celebraties who invested hugely at Menzgold with the said amount invested: