DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Africa Two-Wheeler Tire Market, By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle & Scooter / Moped), By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement), By Tire Type (Radial Vs Bias), By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The African Two-wheeler Tire market stood at around 7.49 million units in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.16% by volume to 2027
There is a robust growth in two-wheeler sales and due to this the fleet size of the region is increasing remarkably. According to United Nations, climate change, increasing temperatures and sea levels, changing precipitation patterns and extreme weather conditions are changing socio-economic conditions in African countries. This trend is impacting road infrastructure and hence tire replacement frequency is increasing in the African countries.
These factors are aiding the sales of two-wheeler tires in the region and are anticipated to govern the growth in the forecast period also. Continuous business expansion of the worlds’ leading tire companies in the region, by increasing their product portfolio and customer outreach through more dealer addition is anticipated to increase the competition in the African Two-wheeler Tire market over the course of the next five years.
The African Two-wheeler Tire market can be segmented based on vehicle type, by demand category, by radial vs bias, by country and by company. In terms of vehicle type, motorcycle tires dominated the overall the African Two-wheeler Tire market owing to an increase in the demand for motorcycles for personal transportation and increasing sporting activities across the region.
These drivers are anticipated to govern the growth of motorcycle tires across the region in the forecast period also. In terms of demand category, the replacement market is dominating the African Two-wheeler Tire market by a huge share. This is due to the shortage of two-wheeler manufacturing plants in African countries.
Moreover, tire replacement frequency of the consumers is increasing, therefore with growing fleet size of the countries, replacement category is poised to dominate the market in the next five years as well. In terms of radial vs bias, the market share of bias tires is dominating the African Two-wheeler Tire market due to the reason that in African countries most consumers prefer two-wheelers for commuting and in these two wheelers, bias tires are used in abundance. Radial tires, on the other hand are mostly used in motorcycles for adventure and sports activities which are comparatively in less use in Africa.
On the basis of country, the market is segmented across Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya, Angola, South Africa, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Libya, Djibouti and rest of the Africa. Owing to the greater fleet size of Nigeria and Egypt, these countries accounted for significant share in the Africa two-wheeler market.
Michelin Group, Bridgestone Corporation, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Continental AG, Dunlop Ltd., etc. are some of the leading players operating in the African Two-wheeler Tire market.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the African Two-wheeler Tire market, in terms of value as well as volume, from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the African Two-wheeler Tire market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the African Two-wheeler Tire market based on Vehicle Type, Radial vs Bias and OEM vs Replacement.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the African Two-wheeler Tire market.
- To examine competitive developments such as business growth opportunities, new product development, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the Africa two-wheeler tire market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the African Two-wheeler Tire market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the African Two-wheeler Tire market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Key Target Audience:
- Two-wheeler manufacturing companies
- Raw material suppliers
- Dealers/distributors of tires
- Governments and financial institutions
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Research institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to tires
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
Africa Two-Wheeler Tire Market, By Vehicle Type:
- Scooter / Moped
Africa Two-Wheeler Tire Market, By Radial vs Bias:
Africa Two-Wheeler Tire Market, By OEM vs Replacement:
Africa Two-Wheeler Tire Market, By Country:
- South Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the African Two-wheeler Tire market.
- Michelin Group
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Continental AG
- Dunlop Ltd.
- Maxxis International
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Hankook Tire & Technology Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p0b3ql
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900