Word Ministry International leader, Reverend Owusu Bempah is well-known for his end of year ‘negative’ predictions into the future and as usual, this year’s own was no different.
This year’s doom prophecies was revealed by the man of God during the 31st December All Night service at his church.
Owusu Bempah noted that if his prophecies are politicised, Ghanaians will live to regret.
1. The man of God predicted the death of his Excellency John Agyekum Kufuor and his wife, he claims it’s not confirmed, Strong prayers will be able to avert this prophecy.
2. Rev. Owusu Bempah stated that if Ghanaians don’t endeavor to pray, The current Vice President of Ghana DR. Bawumia might lose his life in 2019.
3: He also Predicted sudden death of National Democratic Party’s flag bearer and also a former president of Ghana John Mahama. The man of God Emphasized that prayers can avert this prophecy.
4. Another big funeral of a well-known figure in the Ashanti Region. According to the man of God, The Ashanti’s will bury their popular king.
5.A very influential man of God might die and this will be extremely shocking to the whole Nation.
6. The man of God Urged the president of Ghana, his excellency Nana Akufo Addo to build the national cathedral because God has linked the president to the construction of the National Cathedral.
7. 2019 Will be a fruitful year
8. 2019 people will be imprisoned.
9. Chief Imam Might kick the bucket if Ghanaians don’t endeavour to prayer.
10. There’s Death Hovering around Despite group of Companies, Many workers of this company will die mysteriously.
11. Former President Jerry John Rawling will fall Sick.
12. There’s a great war descending from the Brong Ahafo Region.
Watch video below for all the prophecies: