The big stories in this edition of Eyewitness News with Umaru Sanda Amadu and Hawa Iddrisu are;
– NPP not frightened by NDC’s promise to legalise Okada – Transport Minister
– There was also a story on the Bagre dam spillage in the Upper East, Umaru Sanda Amadu interviewed the NADMO boss for the area.
– PAC questions alleged GHS2M payment to Shatta Wale, other brand ambassadors of Exim Bank
– NDC has nothing to offer Ghanaians with ’empty manifesto’ – Freddie Blay
– NDC’s free primary health care policy will be funded with oil money – Sylvester Mensah