The Ghana Football Association has appointed former Ghana winger Yaw Preko as coach of the National U15 Boys’ Team.
Preko, a former Black Satellites coach, will take over from Samuel Boadu, who has moved to the Black Satellites as Assistant coach.
He previously worked as Head coach of the Black Satellites in 2019.
Yaw Preko, a former player of Accra Hearts of Oak, also played for Anderlecht, Fenerbahce, Gaziantepspor, Halmstads and Al Ettifaq FC.
Yaw Preko won over 65 caps for Ghana during an International career that spanned 15 years. He currently works as head coach of Premier League side, Medeama SC.
Former Ghana internationals, Ntow Gyan and Hamza Mohammed, will be his assistants and also act as scouts for the Middle and Northern belts, respectively.
National U-15 Technical Team:
- Yaw Preko – Head Coach
- Ntow Gyan – Assistant Coach / Scout – Middle Belt
- Jacob Nettey – Physical Trainer / Scout – Southern Belt
- Hamza Mohammed – Assistant Coach/ Scout – Northern Belt
- Isaac Amoako – Goalkeepers Trainer
- Lawrence Adjah Tetteh – Welfare Officer
- Issah Abdullah – Equipment Officer
- Kelvin Osafo Marfo – Team Doctor